The North Atlantic Advantage
More flexible than debt.
Less costly than equity.
North Atlantic Capital’s structured debt is unique in the marketplace. A niche between equity
and venture debt, our structure provides more patient capital than traditional venture debt and is less costly than equity.
- Market-leading, rapidly-growing, technology-based companies
- Venture-capital-backed businesses with revenue above $10 million
- Rapid revenue growth
- High gross margins
- Recurring revenue
- Capital efficient
- Last capital before cash flow break-even
- Growth capital
- Shareholder liquidity
- Acquisition financing
Structured Capital Overview
Click here to view the North Atlantic Structured Capital Overview.pdf
- $5 million – $10 million
- Structured debt/subordinated debt with warrants
- 6-year term
- No principal amortization
- No financial covenants
- Fixed monthly interest rate
- Nominally priced warrants in most recent preferred round